This one day course qualifies you as a Youth MHFA Champion, giving you:
- An understanding of common mental health issues and how they can affect young people
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health in young people and guide them to a place of support
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
- One day face to face course
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Youth MHFA Champion
- A Youth MHFA manual to refer to whenever you need it
This course is suitable for staff working with students from Yr 3 and above.
There is no additional information for this course.
There are no current or upcoming instances of this course.