- Understanding the importance of preventing cross-infection
- Understanding the need for recording incidents and actions
- The use of available equipment
- Assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administering first aid to a casualty who is unconscious, having a seizure, choking, wounded and bleeding or suffering from shock
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Provide first aid care to a casualty for minor injuries including small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns, scalds and small splinters
Level 2 Award (Ofqual Accredited QCF)
To gain knowledge and practical skills to assess and treat situations confidently.
- Please wear clothing and footwear appropriate for physical activity.
Please note this is a revised date
There are no current or upcoming instances of this course.