We believe every child wants to play, move and learn. It is in their DNA! They all have the right to develop positive early relationships with PE and Physical Activity.
- Real PE provides a holistic approach which recognises the key abilities children need to be successful both within PE and Sport and across the curriculum
- Learn a philosophy for delivery provided by our Learning Nutrition programme aimed to give teachers the confidence and skills to transform their teaching in order to deliver outstanding PE
- The only Scheme of Work with a curriculum map, clear learning journeys, integrated assessment framework and tools to evidence and celebrate rapid sustained progress
- Learn an approach that leads the way in terms of making a real difference to the quality of provision
- Please note that attendance at all 3 days is required
For further information about what makes real PE unique click here
Real PE provides fun and simple to follow Schemes of Work and support for practitioners that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE
**PLEASE NOTE THE DATE FOR DAY 3 IS TO BE CONFIRMED**
- Please wear clothing and footwear appropriate for physical activity.
There are no current or upcoming instances of this course.